This event will feature:
• 80+ sessions in seven tracks: clinical operations & project management, site management; contracts; budgets & billing; regulatory compliance; management & professional skills; and special topics
• 250+ speakers with diverse expertise and backgrounds
• Exceptional networking with a broad (but not too broad) range of experienced clinical research professionals
• Earn up to 23.5 continuing education contact hours, depending on the type.
Please note the following protocols will be followed at WCG MAGI 2022 East:
- ALL WCG MAGI conference participants are REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION (See note below as defined by the CDC) AT BADGE PICKUP to enter and participate in WCG MAGI 2022 exhibit hall events, educational sessions, and concurrent meetings.
- We are not able to make exceptions. If for any reason you cannot or will not be fully vaccinated at the time of the event, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE EVENT SPACE.
- USE OF MASKS AT WCG MAGI 2022 NOW IS OPTIONAL, in accordance with current CDC guidelines for Boston. We remain committed to hosting a safe and engaging event for our attendees.
- We will have two wristbands to choose from. GREEN means you’re happy to shake hands and even hug. The RED band means you’re happy to be out and about, but would like people to respect your space.
Per CDC a person is fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving all recommended doses in the primary series of their COVID-19 vaccination. (Required to enter MAGI). For clarity, as per the CDC, a person is up to date with their COVID-19 vaccination if they have received all recommended doses in the primary series and one booster when eligible (Not required to enter WCG MAGI). Getting a second booster is not necessary to be considered up to date at this time.
Sheraton Boston Hotel, Boston
The gold standard and best value in clinical research. This will be a hybrid event with in-person speakers and attendance, along with online access. Over 600 people (including representatives from over 100 sponsors and CROs) will attend. Register now while space is still available.
MAGI's iPhone and Android mobile apps will enhance your in-person experience and replace most of the paper generated by previous MAGI conferences. Miss a session? Watch it online by April 30, 2023. The in-person event will comply with local and national safety and health protocols. See their respective websites for current guidelines. All in-person attendees must be fully vaccinated (one or two doses depending on the type) -- we do not expect this requirement to change. Booster vaccinations are highly recommended but not required as of now. Per recent CDC, state and local guidance, masking and social distancing will not be required at the event.
Virtual Event Only
We will live-stream the plenary and select other sessions. Recordings of these and all other sessions will be available within two days after the session and through May 18. Chat with other physical and virtual attendees online or through MAGI's iPhone and Android mobile apps.