Artificial intelligence (AI) is revolutionizing the life sciences industry. If you’re not taking advantage of it, you will be left behind.
But with some knowledge, you can use it to improve medical product development. A little clarity on its capabilities and you’ll be deploying its state-of-the-art data analysis and knowledge management in no time.
While it can seem a bit confusing for those not immersed in it day to day, it doesn’t have to be. In fact, it can change the fabric of your workplace by removing the human decision making that can bottleneck vital processes.
Michael Meighu, PhD — a life science specialist with more than 20 years of experience in the field, focusing on AI and data science — will provide a broad understanding. He’ll translate and demystify AI and machine learning (ML) so regulatory, quality and compliance specialists can take advantage of it.
- What natural language processing (NLP) is and how it can help you
- An understanding of neural networks and deep learning and how you can put them to use
- What AI open source is and how can it assist in developing prototypes or proof of concepts in the medical product space
- An understanding of python and fast.ai toolkits and ways to incorporate them
- Key barriers to AI implementation in a life sciences regulatory environment… and how to overcome them
Be a part of the AI/ML revolution, not left behind by it. This is your way into the future of medical product development.
Who Will Benefit:
- Regulatory Managers
- Quality Managers
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Development Managers
- Ontology Development Managers
- Search and Knowledge Management Stakeholders