Are you searching for a way to meet industry peers and collaborate on complex clinical trial topics?
Hoping to exchange ideas with experts on managing trial risks? Working to dig deeper on performance management with your team? The 2021 Metrics Champion Consortium vSummit is made for you.
While the COVID-19 crisis has changed much of the clinical trial world, the need for experts and professionals to come together and discuss how to successfully assess, manage, and monitor study risks and processes remain the same. Through this extensive summit, you and your team will have the opportunity to delve into the ways metrics — and the careful and critical analysis of those metrics — can help you navigate your clinical trials with thoughtful effort and unprecedented success.
In 2020, industry experts shared how to manage risk in a high-octane environment, assess risk during and after a pandemic, work toward centralized monitoring, decide on a remote or onsite monitoring process, maintain data quality, run risk-based audits, and manage vendors and partnerships.
Great experience - like the interactive sessions, especially discussion. Wish there were more like this.”BMS
Topics Covered at the 2020 Summit:
- Understanding Risk Assessment and Management
- Considering Risk During and After a Global Pandemic
- Key Risk Indicators and Quality Tolerance Limits in Centralized Monitoring
- Structure and Management of Remote and Onsite Monitoring
- Managing Risk-Based Audits
- Selecting CRO Oversight Metrics and Vendor Management Systems
- Maintaining Effective Sponsor and Vendor Relationships
- Assessing Partnership Quality
- Determining Foundational IT Systems Best Practices
- Bridging the Gaps Between CAPA and RBQM
Don’t miss out on this chance to connect with your peers and engage around topics that will change your clinical trial practice for the better.
This was well-organized, had lots of information, and we were able to work as a group much as we did in person. I can tell that this format was well-thought out.”
Our goal is to deliver a unique, engaging, interactive, multimedia experience.
- Connect with a larger and more global audience, many of whom may have not attended due to cost and travel constraints. The theme of the meeting is to meet your peers, collaborate, share ideas and think!
- Easily locate other attendees and arrange a conference call or online chat, rather than searching hotel lobbies and bars.
- You can rewatch sessions again and again for a whole calendar year. Because all of the conference sessions are recorded, the ideas and insights can be paused while you take notes or reviewed to make sure you don’t miss a thing. Same thing if you miss the session completely, you can watch it later. Same place, same login information, different time!
- You can attend in your pajamas. This vSummit is the ultimate come as you are experience! You may need to pop a different top on if you want to video chat with someone!
- Less travel time means more time for you at work and as an added bonus, with your family.
- And more importantly than ever, the registration fee is one third of the bricks and mortar event!
I work in a government environment and getting the chance to collaborate with and cross pollinate with my industry peers was invaluable.”VA
Who Will Benefit:
- Clinical Operations, Management, and Research and Development staff
- Clinical Outsourcing and Vendor Management staff
- Clinical and Project Operations staff
- Performance Analytics, Management, and Reporting staff
- Metrics Reporting and Visualization staff
- Quality Management and Clinical Quality Management staff
- Clinical and Regulatory Compliance staff
- Site and Study Monitoring and Management staff
- Clinical Risk Assessment staff
- Centralized and Risk-Based Monitoring staff
- Good Clinical Practices staff
- Clinical Process Optimization staff
- Vendor Oversight staff
- CRO companies
- Risk-based monitoring companies
- Central, Imaging, and ECG labs
- eCOA and ePRO companies
- eTMF companies
- CTMS companies
- EDC companies
- Data Aggregation and Visualization companies